From: Slim ZOUAOUI [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] VPN with Shiva Lanrover

Dear all,

I am trying to configure a VPN connection between checkpoint 4.1 sp 2 on Nokia IPSO 3.4 and Shiva LanRover VPN Gateway using IKE and 3DES, MD5

The exchange of the key never happens and when I try to connect, I see in my log that it doesn’t exchange even the Key …

Please does anyone have any idea about this weird problem?

Thank you guys in advance.

Slim