Re: [FW-1] SecurID VPN Authentication

Sean,
Yes you can. However if you're having your vpn users authenticated against a radius server through a generic* user, then you'd have to define all your securid users in the firewall user database.

Lars
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 17:16
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] SecurID VPN Authentication

Does anyone know if we were to implement SecurID in the organization, can we also use normal name, and password authentication, along with SecurID's Tokens?

We want to start testing it out for VPN access, but currently we have some remote VPN users, and I don't want to disturb them when doing this testing.

Thanks,

Sean P. Donaghey
Sr. Technical Analyst
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital