[FW-1] MS RPC through firewall-1

Morning All,

One of my clients wants to access MS Exchange (5.5) through a Firewall-1
(4.1/2000) firewall from PC's using Outlook (98/2000). (Why is a good
question, but alas, that's what they want)

Firstly, is this possible?
Is it reliable?

>From testing with another client, I've found that the MSExchange5.5 service
pre-defined in FW-1 4.1, doesn't quite cut it. It tends to drop a lot of
packets that look like they should match against this service. Adding a new
service for msrpc-locator (tcp 135), and DCE-RPC improves things a little,
but it's still very flaky.

Now, presuming someone has actually got this to work, does it then work with
source and destination NAT?

Thanks,

David
--