[FW-1] VPN with Microsoft ISA server

Hi,

    I must create a VPN with a client ( who has a dummy firewall administrator ) that has never configured a VPN before and they are using Microsoft ISA server.

    Before I waste my time, I would like to know  if  it is possible to create a VPN between Firewall-1 and Microsoft ISA server. If yes, does it exist a document who explain in detail how to setup a VPN with ISA server ( I look on the Microsoft site but I haven't found nothing interesting ). I would like to help the client to setup his side ( sorry, I know this part of my question is not a Firewall-1 question but it will help me a lot! ).

Thanks folks!