From: Bill Magro [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] - Proxy Caching Problem

When some of my client's try to hit a site that has a login name and
password they either timeout or it is extremely slow. All other internet
access is fine. I have 2 firewall's (solaris 5.7) in a load balanced
configuration with Alteon switches. I called tech support for one of the
site's and they said it could be our firewall's proxy is caching the pages
instead of the user's local computer.

thanks
-Bill