[FW-1] Anti-spoofing

Hi!

I am testing NG. If I enable the Anti-spoofing protection the firewall drops pings from machines in one interface to another. I saw in the logs that it was because of spoofing but I was not doing spoofing. Why is this happenning? Any idea of how to enable Anti-spoofing protection and not having this problem?

Thanks very much,

Beatriz