[FW-1] Copying FW-1 to another machine

Hi

I need to rebuild my Firewall (Version 4.1 SP3) and I need to put a
temporary Firewall in while I do this.  I want to move the existing Firewall
Config to another box while I re-build the present machine.  I don't want to
loose all my Certificate Keys, 4 VPN's and all the rulebase/Nat tables.

Can I install the same version of FW-1 and simply copy over the \fw1
directory (with all its sub-directories) to the temporary box ?

Here's hoping!

Matt.
Your Communications Ltd
Hathersage Road
Chorlton-on-Medlock
Manchester  M13 0EH

Switchboard number :.

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is forbidden. Your Communications Limited will not be
liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damage as a
result of any virus being passed on, or arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party.

Your Communications Limited (England and Wales No. 3842309)
registered office Dawson House, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3LW