[FW-1] Nimda Rule In NG

Hi

Any one using Nimda rule suggested at Checkpoint site
on NG FP1. I upgraded my Firewall-1 4.1 SP3 to NG FP1.
After that my outlook webaccess is not working and we
are unable to access certian sites. If any user want
to see his mail from web with the help of outlook web
access page doesn't display gives me an error in the
browser "Page cannot be displayed"

My Nimda rule is very first rule and rule for outlook
web access is down the line.

If i disable Nimda rule it works fine.

Suggest me.

Regards