[FW-1] Site to Site VPN - IKE- error -"neither source nor destination in my encryption domain"

I am trying to setup site to site VPN using IKE and shared secret.

I have a Nokia IP71 -4.1 sp2 on one end and WIN2K - 4.1 SP4 on the other
end.I have created all the rules , nats and encryption domain as per the
documentaion.

When I initiate a ping from Net a to Net b - I get a message in the log " No
response from peer :IKE"

When I initiate a ping from NetB to NetA - I get an error message " neither
source nor destination are in my encryption domain :IKE "

The networks and Rules have been defined as follows :
Net A - is 192.168.120.0 /24
Net B - is 192.168.121.0 /24
Rules :
fw1 fw2 ike accept