[FW-1] GNUkia!

Hello, all.  I've recently built, tested and packaged some of my favorite
GNU tools for Nokia's IPSO environment (hence the GNUkia name).  The
information, installation instructions and the package can be downloaded
from http://www.sudoers.com/people/cmarnold/projects/gnukia/ Feel free to
use them if you like.

A request...if you don't approve of using these tools, don't like them,
mistrust them, etc just don't use them.  I'm not a professional developer or
QA engineer.  I find the tools useful and that is why I am making them
available to everyone.  I'll be glad to tell you exactly how I built them or
any other details if you like.  I'll even do my best to fix anything that
breaks.  Don't flame me or give me a hard time though.

Cheers!

Chris