Re: [FW-1] How to change NT FW-1 IP address due ISP move

Incorrect for NT, maybe be correct for Solaris. You need a new license under
NT regardless of whether you use private or public, I've had to go through
this painful exercise myself... With NG however, it's a different story...

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] How to change NT FW-1 IP address due ISP move
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:58:03 -0500

This is assuming that you licensed the external IP.  If you licensed the
internal Ip, you should not have to worry about it.  Just do the stop,
change the IP, start the firewall.  On the management console, do a SNMP
get
for the interfaces.  Adjust Anti-Spoofing as needed if you use it.

Haven't used an NT box in a long time for FW-1, so if anyone notes an
error,
please let me know.

Alex