[FW-1] failed ike while using FQDN

Hi,

WInNT4 About VPN1 4.1 build 41710.

The following scenario is working well while using ID_IPV4_ADDR.
I'm trying to do IKE using Aggressive Mode, using ID_USER_FQDN, using certificate.
I'm sending the on the ID_USER_FQDN field a string which contains the user name that I've defined on the VPN1 as a user.
After that I'm getting the following message on the VPN1 log:
"peer certificate does not conform to matching criteria".

Any idea?