From: Devon Harding - GTHLA [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 13 March 2002 17:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Linux Eval?

Where can I download the RedHat Linux 7.2 NG Eval. copy?

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.