[FW-1] A few simple questions...

Im hoping I can get some FIRM answers on a few questions.  Checkpoint VPN-1/Firewall-1 NG FP1 on Windows 2000 Server is the environment.

1.  From the command line, what statement do I use to verify a policy is installed correctly?

2.  With NG FP1 on Windows 2000 Server, how do I redirect logs to a different location other than the default?  In FW1 ver 4.1 on Windows NT 4.0 Server, it was a reg hack.

3.  What authentication type would I use if I wanted to force a user to authenticate for every HTTP request?

4.  What authentication type would I use that could be configured to benefit the administrator by logging the most 'granular' activity?  Basically, what would give me the most detailed log in case I wanted to search specific activity?

Thanks for your time.
tim