[FW-1] PB NAT with NFS !

Hi all

We have a checkpoint firewall 4.1 sp5+hotfixe , server NFS  outside . With the rpc service manually create (ie:with prg number ) + grp NFS checkpoint service ,the solution is working well without NAT ! If NAT is enable : rpc is ok but nfs is not ok ,ie: fw1 break down the change by stopping Nat ! very strange ! we are doing this bench on two OS w2000 and IPSO and we get the same result .

Any help appreciated.

Ours platforms    1/: Win2K SP2, FW-1 4.1 SP5

            2/: nokia 440 ipso 3.4.1 FCS5 , fw1 4.1 sp5 with hot fixe

Bophanara UNG

Jet Multimédia

Sécurité

Tél       +33 1.30.67.42.38