mark

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of A,
Kaustubh
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 9:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] http browsing problem

Hello All,

Further to describe my problem, the simple any any http rule works with
http(resource) but loges the user out when he tries to download any
attachment from the hotmail/yahoo mail. Let me know what is to be allowed on
my rule base to download the attachment from the hotmail/yahoo???

Also please tell me why the simple any any http rule doesn't work without
http(resource)?

Thanx in advance.
Kaustubh A.