[FW-1] Linux to VPN1 vpn

I'm looking to establish a VPN tunnel from a Red Hat Linux 7.2 (7.4.18
kernel) using Free S/WAN to Check Point NG FP1 running on Solaris 2.8.

    The issue that I am having is that the Linux side will have a
dynamic IP Address.  Does anyone have a solution that may help?  I have
the document from Check Point "Linux as a VPN Client to FireWall-1"
however nothing is mentioned about a dynamic IP on the client, it also
was written for 4.1 not NG.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rob