Re: [FW-1] multiple external interfaces on firewall

I know this is probably something not done usually, but I am sure some
companies have multiple external gateways using bgp to route across
multiple ISPs if they are multi-homed and want to kill the firewall with a
little overhead. For the record no I do not do this just throwing a
scenario out there.

                    "Pulver, Richard"
                    <[email protected]>                    To:     [email protected]
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion       cc:
                    of Firewall-1                              Subject:     Re: [FW-1] multiple external interfaces on firewall
                    <[email protected]
                    point.com>

                    03/06/2002 12:53 PM
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1

Doesn't the external.if handle what interface is external? As far as I
know,
you can have only 1 entry in external.if. So that makes all other
interfaces
internal.