Re: [FW-1] Multiple internal interfaces

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Multiple internal interfaces
  • From: Kevin Martin <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:46:13 -0600
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

With the 2 internal connections you have the exquisite opportunity for
some very interesting routing scenarios (I should know, I've done this
and it can get very strange).  When you say frame router 1 and 2 are you
saying frame relay routers 1 and 2 (2 different frame relay clouds)?  If
so, then this should be ok since the routing issues are kind of mute.
If "frame router" is just your term for 2 internal routers that know the
same routes you could get some asynchronous routing problems.

Regards,

Kevin Martin            [email protected]
Chicago, IL  60604      TEL230 S. LaSalle, Ste. 688