Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint phone support?

We have just changed to Check Point - we became very annoyed with the VAR's
trying to 'sell' us other stuff. No problems so far. I usually fill out the
on-line 'open ticket' request then conduct the follow-up's by phone - so I
have a record of the problem.

C. Paul Simons
Corporate IT Security Architect
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

                    Rebecca Alvarez
                    <[email protected]>                   To:     [email protected]
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion       cc:
                    of Firewall-1                              Subject:     Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint phone support?
                    <[email protected]
                    point.com>

                    05-03-2002 19:23
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1

I have found the phone support to be very good. I have even recieved return
phone calls from Ed (a support engineer)to see how I was doing with the
instructions that were sent to me. I'm sure he was calling to hopefully
close the ticket but it was nice. I'd rate it a 9 out of 10.

Rebecca Alvarez
San Diego, CA