[FW-1] PPTP and NG

Hi

I have upgraded my firewall from Solaris 7 FW-1 4.1 to Solaris 8 FW-1 NG.

Every thing works great except for one thing PPTP.

I have 1 client that connects to a PPTP server on the internet. (using static NAT)

This worked in fw-1 ver 4.1, but after the upgrade to NG it stopped working.

In the logviewer all i get i accepts.

I know that they have made some changes to NAT could that be the problem?

Anyone here with the same problem or is it just me :)

Andreas