Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote SP5 on Windows XP

I have been running SecuRemote SP5 on XP Professional for about 2 weeks not with no issues.  I do have QOS running.  As a test I unchecked it last night, rebooted,  and could not connect at all to my firewall.  I checked QOS again, rebooted, and had no problems authenticating to my firewall.

-----Original Message-----
From: Misha Alikov [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote SP5 on Windows XP

Make sure that the "QoS Packet Scheduler" is not installed ...

For proper operation of SecuRemote/SecureClient, the "QoS Packet Scheduler"
service
must be uninstalled from all network adapters using
SecuRemote/SecureClient. This can
be done either before or after the installation of
SecuRemote/SecureClient. Check the
"Properties" of each network adapter by invoking "Network Connections"
selection within
"Control Panel" to determine if the "QoS Packet Scheduler" service is
installed.