Re: [FW-1] problems on installing VPN-1 policies

I experienced this problem trying Firewall-1 version 4.1 (whitout SP´s) on Windows 2000.
I didn´t get interfaces information for the firewall object too.
I looked at Checkpoint Download site and I didn´t find anything there about Windows 2000 plataform to Firewall-1 4.1 version.
I´m not sure, but I think that Firewall-1 version 4.1(without SP´s) don´t work with W2k.

Dante Michelon - Analista de Suporte - Segurança
CCSE - Check Point Certified Security Expert e MCP
ConStat Serviços - Grupo Compushop
Fone/Fax: 55 (54) 223 5621