Re: [FW-1] FW-1 Rulebase

There is no "one answer Rulebase" ...

As Steven mentioned, you have to do A LOT OF READING and TESTING in a test
network.  You need to grasp a strong understanding of TCP/IP, security
theory, and all read some books out there{Building Internet Firewalls}... it
takes time and patience.

Also, some SANS courses on Firewalls is good too.

-Amin