Re: [FW-1] Radius Authentication

Hello,
   I would like to know if there is any special step to be taken to setup a radius authentication.

    I've..

    1. Setup a rule between the Firewall and Radius server for Radius Service
    2. Setup the radius client on the Win2K server and setup the shared secret
    3. Setup the radius server on Firewall
    4. Setup the user to use Radius
    5. Create the authentication rule

    When I try to authenticate by telnet, I type the username and password and it automatically (no delay) tell me Access denied. Therefore thinking that the firewall is not even trying to connect to the radius server, the later also don't log any request. But the is also no dropped transaction in the firewall log and everything that is drop is logged.

    So if anyone have an idea it will be appreciate

Thank

Michel Lapointe