Re: [FW-1] redirection

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] redirection
  • From: Haim Chibotero <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:36:11 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Can u explain , please ??

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 16:35
To: [email protected]

By NATing.

Regards
Daniel Fang

                    Haim Chibotero <[email protected]>
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion        To:
FW-1-MAILINGLIST <[email protected]>
                    of Firewall-1                               cc:
                    <[email protected]        Subject:
[FW-1] redirection
                    point.com>

                    02/28/2002 09:11 AM
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1

Hi all
how can I make a rule so all my clients in the LAN will be redirected
when they use http to a proxy server, I don't want to change nothing on
the client side like I want when they use http that it will redirect to
192.168.1.10:8080 and from there the proxy will do the job

Thanks in advance

btw I am using CP 4.1 + sp5 on w2k platform !

Haim Chibotero
IT       Manager
     MaxBill
T:+972 3 9114000