[FW-1] upgrade 4.1 -> NG FP-1

Hello,

I am managing a distributed FW-1/VPN-1 environment. Currently managment and
gateways are all running fw-1 4.1. One gateway is a nokia VRRP HA gateway.
(4.1 - SP-5)

I upgraded the managment station to NG FP-1 but have a number of errors. I
used the downloads to upgrade as i am still waiting for the disk with the
'wrappers'. I'm not convinced that the backward compatibility section is
installed sucesfully. (though i believe it is)

Firstly, the log viewer doesn't display any logs, except daemon events on
the managment server - is this simply because i havn't doen the putkeys yet?

The second problem is more annoying.... When i verify the policy, the policy
fails saying that i need to define with interfaces the HA firewalls use to
communicate. The problem is that the Cluster object, and the member objects
have no where that i can define this. Is it possible to manage a 4.1 cluster
with an NG station, or am I going to have to upgrade all of it for it to
work?

should i expect any other problems to arise in such an environment?

regards

rich

p.s. i have gone back to 4.1 until i finally get my disk...