[FW-1] Audiogalaxy

>somebody know how can I do that audiogalaxy (AGSatellite) work behind my
>fw???

After doing traffic captures and talking to the people at Audiogalaxy, here
is how it works:

Your machine has to establish a connection to an Audiogalaxy server on port
21. The port always stays open and is your control channel. When somebody
needs to download a song, the Audiogalaxy server will send you a message on
this control channel saying "IP address x.x.x.x wants to download file <mp3>
and will be coming in on port y". That IP address will then attempt to
establish a connection to you on port Y. Port Y starts at 41000 and
increments for every new connection. I am not sure if it every recycles
port numbers, so we had to open port 41000 - 42000 incoming and port 21
outgoing and everything works.