rich

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Aeon
Hale
Sent: 01 March 2002 12:55
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] VRRP on IPSO330

Quick  Question for you guys,

I read over this document on how to setup VRRP between two nokias; it
doesn't look taht bad.  But i was curious.  The document has one nokia
with the mgmnt station on one of the nokias.  We will not be doing this.
We will have a third server for a management station.  Is there any real
huge differences that I should take note of by doing this?  Any files
(sync.conf for example) that I must change on the management station?

Thanks for the help...

Aeon Hale