[FW-1] Subject: Re: [FW-1] SecurID

Understand that the previous idea didn't help.  You might also check the
HOSTS file to make sure the RSA/Agents host name matches the name used on
the RSA/Ace Server definitions.  We also discovered that the RSA software
has a quirk in that it uses the LAST occurrence of the matching hostname in
the HOSTS file rather than the first match (if you have multiple
occurrences).