[FW-1] Policy editor multiple FW1

Hello,

I have just joined the a new company and have been given the task to administer
8 firewalls.  I have no previous experience with Checkpoint FW1 but I am
learning FAST.  I have a couple of questions:

1- Currently we have to connect to a firewall with the policy editor.  If I
would like to connect to a another firewall, I have to disconnect and reconnect
to the other firewall.  In the policy editor there is an option to select where
the rule is installed.  Would it be possible to have one policy rule that
installs on all our firewalls instead of reconnecting to each FW and installing
all rules seperatly?

2- If the above is possible does that mean that I have to the firewalls as FW1
workstations on the main firewall?  How does FW authenticate the user to the
other firewall?

3- Is there a policy editor that runs under Linux?

Thanks for reading.

--
Kind regards
Geordy Korte

Disclaimer

This email is intended only for use by the addressee and may contain
confidential information. If you receive this email unintentionally, please
delete the email and inform the sender immediately. Toshiba Medical Systems does
not guarantee that email transmission is secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. If verification is required please request a written
confirmation. Toshiba Medical Systems accepts no liability for any damage
resulting from the use and/or acceptation of the content of this e-mail.