[FW-1] Check Point NG Secure Client License

We have a  Nokia IP 530 with Check Point NG FP1.  Our management station is
on a W2K server.  All of our Check Point licenses are registered as
"centralized".  I now have a problem of pushing out the Secure Client
license to my Nokia IP 530.  This SC license would only attached to the
management server??  This SC license is showing up as local type under the
License tab of the Secure Update.  I was told by the Check Point Advocacy
group that the SC licenses have always been associated with the management
server.  Nokia support suggested that the SC licenses should be attached to
the firewall module instead.

I would like to know if anyone on the list have encountered this problem.
My setup works fine with the EVAL licenses.

TIA