Re: [FW-1] Provider-1

http://www.checkpoint.com/products/management/provider-1.html

http://www.nokia.com/securitysolutions/management/nokiahorizonmanager.html

http://www.checkpoint.com/products/management/provider-1_sitemanager.html

I believe you mean site manager rather than site administrator. Provider-1 and SiteManager-1 are the same product. The only difference is a licensing issue which limits you to two CMA's per customer (I believe) with SiteManager.

Each product serves different needs. All products are targeted towards MSP's. All products are VERY expensive.

Regards,
Jason Stout

<snip HTML>