From: Jarmoc, Jeff [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 9:26 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] WebSense and FW-1 NG

Nokia has a script in it's knowledgebase (don't have the resolution ID handy
sorry!) that monitors the memory usage of in.ahttpd and restarts it if it
grows beyond a pre-determined threshhold.  I was investigate this for use on
4.1, until they released a hotfix which fixes the in.httpd memory leaks.
Sounds like NG might have the same problem.  Grrr...   security servers are
a real pain.

Jeff Jarmoc - CCSA, CCNA, MCSE