[FW-1] SecuRemote behind raptor 6.5 for Windows

Hi all,

I have been struggling to make Secuemote client work behind Raptor Firewall
6.5 for windows....we have Checkpoint VPN with MEP 4.1 SP4 (IPSO 3.4)( no
clusters)  and i have had our partner company's Security engg to open the
following ports on his Raptor Firewall...

TCP 264 / UDP 500 / IP protocol 50 and 51 and we tried to one-to-one NAT and
hide NAT for the SecuRemote client behind his raptor ...For some reason, we
found out the SR client trying to use UDP 259/264  and TCP 256 ( even though
we used SR 4.1 and above client ) and we tried to open up those but in
vain.....

We even tied UDP encap but to no avail....

Only sucess we had is when we opened up all the services topology download
works fine...We are using IKE enc scheme..

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Muthu