[FW-1] SecurID

Nokia IP 330
IPSO 3.4.2

CP NG FP1
EMC + Module

ACE Server 4.x

When I attempt to use SecurID Authentication, fwssd core dumps on me.

If I client auth with a username and password everything works fine.
If I attempt to use a user with SecurID defined, then the connection hangs
and fwssd core dumps.

I configured the ACE server with the firewall as a client, with the
hostname configured to match on both systems with the primary IP matching
on both sides. I configured the secondary nodes for the other interfaces
on the firewall. I configured users on the client and set the encryption
for DES. I then copied sdconf.rec from c:\ace\data into /var/ace on the
IPSO box. After attempting an authentication from the firewall (and the
subsequent fwssd core dump) there is still no node secret exchange.

The rule set allows all communications between the firewall and the ACE
server.

This ACE server works. It is being used by a dial in server now.

Does SecurID 4.x work with NG FP-1?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Don