Re: [FW-1] Basic questions regarding Fw-1

make sure you hae a rule worksation -> fw -> FW1_mgmt accept

i've seen even though policy|properties has "accept FW-1 Control
Connections" checked, it still blocks connections

Scott J. Friedman, MCSE CCSE CCNA
Security Engineer
Ideal Technology Solutions, Inc
Email : [email protected]
Phone :>>> [email protected] 02/25/02 11:10AM >>>
Hi,

 I have installed the GUI client on a Windows machine. I have also
added
that PC's IP address on the GUI client list on the server. The
fingerprint
has been generated on the Server. When I try to login to the server
from the
GUI client the client tries to connect and then it hangs ( Not
reponding).
What could be the problem ?

Regards
Divakaran