Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] NAT and anti-spoofing

In CP2000, the anti-spoofing check is performed on the
Source IP of packet inbound to the firewall and on the
Destionation IP of packet outbound from the firewall.

My understanding is that NG has changed this to
checking only Source IP's for spoofing.

http://sports.yahoo.com