Re: [FW-1] Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point def ined in a DMZ lan

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point def ined in a DMZ lan
  • From: [email protected]
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:36:30 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Title: RE: Re: [FW-1] Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point def ined in a DMZ lan

Gil,

The rule is without a security server setting, simply :

WS-Object   Access-Point-Group  Telnet+HTTP   Allow

The Telnet works, the HTTP returns the error I specified.

This happens even when accessing the Access Points by their IP addresses.

Mike