Re: [FW-1] Memory In A Nokia 339

(this must be turning into a Nokia mailing list)

The IP330 ships with 256MB. No option to add additional memory, but no real need
for more memory.
(This runs on IPSO, not NT)

Dave Gianna, MS, CCSE, CCSI, NSA, RSA/CA
Technical Sales Engineer
Security Technologies GroupWestcon, Inc. <http://www.westcon.com/online/>
520 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591

"It's time to reach the goals we set for ourselves"
                       -- Trevor Rabin/Jon Anderson

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          James        |
|        |          Oryszczyn    |
|        |          <joryszczyn@W|
|        |          I.RR.COM>    |
|        |                       |
|        |          02/22/02     |
|        |          09:15 AM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          Mailing list |
|        |          for          |
|        |          discussion of|
|        |          Firewall-1   |
  |       To:     [email protected]                 |
  |       cc:     (bcc: David Gianna/Westchester/Westcon/US/WestconGroup)      |
  |       Subject:     [FW-1] Memory In A Nokia 339                            |

What it the max amount of memory that a Nokia 330 will support.  It is
256 or is it 512?  I am wondering what the max amount they ship with

Thank You

James Oryszczyn