From: X Xpid
To: [email protected]
Sent: 2/21/02 1:38 PM
Subject: [FW-1] Upgrade IPSO 3.4.2

I am running CPFW1-4.1 SP4 on my nokia ip650 box (IPSO
3.4-FCS4A)
Plans to upgrade to IPSO 3.4.2 on my ip650 nokia
box.My Managment Console is running on NT 4.0
sp6.Service Pack3.
Any recommendations before upgrading?
Release notes points out that i should upgrade first
Managment? what changes involves that?
What SP should i apply on nokia ip 650 after upgrading
to 3.4.2?
Could i still manage my other 2 firewalls running
cpfw-1 4.1 sp3 with the same managment console?

Thanks