Re: [FW-1] FIREWALL scan IP

Thanks guys for your answers.

But I need to clarify some points;

Before sending my message, I have already tried to see arp -a and the
result is only one Dynamic arp entries which is the Main ISP router
The problem that the FW interface where the "Ghost Machine" is
installed, has an IP address that is not in the same Subnet of the
"Ghost computer".

Doing a tcpdump is not really usefull cause the two machines are not in
the same Subnet.

The Only thing that I now about this Ghost Machine that it is Running on
Unix Based System far from my site 6000 Miles :((

And the only way to connect to that site is to ssh the Firewall which is
Running on IPSO 3.3

Any Idea is more then welcome

Thanks a lot

Slim