[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Convert FW-1 Policy to apply as temp Cisco access list .

Title: Message

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Eric Appelboom [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 09:31
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW-1] Convert FW-1 Policy to apply as temp Cisco access list.

Does anyone know of any tool\script that I can use to convert a fw-1 inspect script
to a access list to be temporarily applied on a Cisco router. (IOS firewall)
yip, it´s  called pen&paper :)
There is no NAT, Spoofing or security servers being used.

I tried to use the FW-1 Policy editor to apply to a router with IOS firewall but it was not to happy.
gotta buy the OSE license for that
Thanx
Eric