Re: [FW-1] Firewall logs

> 1.   Has anyone come across this web site trying to connect
> to internal
> machines?. If so any explanations?

No, I haven't seen this type of behaviour, don't know what it is.

> 2.   Why does the fw drop the connection with "unknown established TCP
> packet" ?.

Because it is just that.  The packet comes in claiming to be part
of a TCP connection. The connection it refers to is probably the original
connection, which is dead and gone, long time ago.
The remote webserver is not trying establish a connection, it is trying
to continue sending via the old connection.

> Then why does it allow to establish a initial connection since this
connection
> should never have been made as it is not allowed to access the proxy
server ?

You answered this yourself:  One of your internal clients has visited the
website.
That's your TCP connection, which was perfectly valid, since your users have
access to
your proxy server. You user has closed the connection, but for some reason,
the website still think it's going.
I see plenty of incoming packets from websites here too, after users have
disconnected,
but they don't keep on coming forever, though.

Cheers,
Anders :)