[FW-1] Firewall logs

Hello,

This may be a little out of the subject matter but but u guys are the best
to answer this.

Last 13th one of our staff has accesed  a website called www.bravenet.com
and ever since (6 days now) a server from their domain
"arrowrev.bravenet.com"  it is trying to connect in to my proxy server
http port every 2 minutes. My fw is dropping the packet on rule 0 with
"unknown established TCP packet".  My firewall only allows my internal
clients to access my proxy. Therefore any attempt to access the proxy by
any other machine should be dropped by the clean up rule.

So I have 2 issues

1.   Has anyone come across this web site trying to connect to internal
machines?. If so any explanations?

2.   Why does the fw drop the connection with "unknown established TCP
packet" ?. The Secureknowladge site says  "This message refers to a reply packet from an established connection for
which FireWall-1 has no state information saved. " . Then why does it
allow to establish a initial connection since this connection should never
have been made as it is not allowed to access the proxy server ?

Thanks in advance

Nishan