Re: [FW-1] Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point defined in a DMZ lan

Title: Strange problem with Web access to an Access Point defined in a DMZ lan

Do you use a security sever (add with resource) for HTTP?

David Knoll
UpBIT Solutions Ltd

Tel:+ 972-3-6476387

Fax:+ 972-3-6476396

Cellular:+ 972-54-496357

E-mail: [email protected]

Upbit Solutions Ltd

9 Nissan Street

Tel-Aviv 69715, Israel

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.