[FW-1] Securemote new client 5157 on XP professionnel and checkpoint 4. 1 SP5

hi

i have tried it and I get on my FW the following error :
reason: Old SecuRemote

any idea why i get it ?

thanks for your helps

philippe

DISCLAIMER

 This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. The contents do not represent the opinion of Dimension Data Switzerland except to the extent that it relates to their official business.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by return e-mail, then delete this message and any attachments.
Dimension Data Switzerland  :  http://www.ch.didata.com