[FW-1] Office mode question

Title: Office mode question

Hi,

        I want to test the " office mode " option with NG checkpoint FireWall.  I have FP1 installed on a win2k server box, but I can't make it to work.  My private network use NAT to reach Internet and the VPN work fine.  I use a " client encrypt " rule and I can reach my private network without any problems.

I dont know why the office mode dont work with me.  I all read " office_mode.pdf " and " ConnectMode_OfficeMode.pdf " but don't find any answer to my question.  When I try to connect my laptop (WinXP box) with Office mode enable, SecureClient give me this error : " Gateway not responding " and nothing in the FW-1 logs.  When I disable office mode, all work fine.

        Does anyone have a idea to resolve this problem?

Thks a lot

Patrick