Re: [FW-1] SP 3 or SP4

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] SP 3 or SP4
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:05:27 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Adrian,

   If you want to evaluate the product, you are supposed to buy an EVAL CD, the
 latest EVAL CD is based on 4.1-SP2 (and I think I even saw one based on 4.1-SP5
 to ease the installation on Solaris 8 systems) or NG FP1 ... so you should be
 all set.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.

I understand what your saying but what about evaluating a product.

adrian