Re: [FW-1] How to set static route table or ip forward on IPSO

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] How to set static route table or ip forward on IPSO
  • From: liu <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:52:08 +0900
  • Comments: To: Mustetab Ali Khan <[email protected]>
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Thank you for all the replies.

I have solved the problems.

I found that the Nokia can not do the routing.(Maybe I miss setting
something.)But if you install firewall module without using NAT and it
can.

The Nokia maybe have no ability to do the routing itself.At least in my
environment,only with default setting in Voyager which means no static
route added,it can no change the ip.

If someone has the experience in routing only by the Nokia os
itself,please tell me.

By the way can someone tell me how to see all the message by web.So I
can see all the old ones and find the same questions which have been
asked before.

Thanks all.